Place of work: Paris (16th arrondissement), France
Salary: Depending on experience - 8-10 years minimum
Design and management of international interior design projects, from concept design phase through production of “As built” documentation, liaising with Creation and Development Studio Managers.
The Senior Interior Designer will be in charge of:
- Understanding and analysing needs for project feasibility in direct relationship with the Managing Director. - Conducting concept, design and development studies of the projects, based on client’s briefs, liaising with all key contacts in connection with the project (client, project management, etc.) and the in house design and development teams. - Providing expertise, monitoring and checking the entire design and development processes including preliminary and subsequent studies, budget constraints, project administration and scheduling. - Reporting to the Managing Director on the projects state of progress.
- Highly developed artistic sense, high sensitivity for international decoration trends.
- Perfect knowledge and understanding of the luxury sector.
- Hands-on experience with the various phases of a project.
- Good interpersonal skills for teamwork as much as for client relationships.
- You are autonomous, organised, structured, dynamic and proactive.
- Graduate of an Interior design school.
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign (Rhinoceros and Keyshot appreciated).
- Fluent in English and French essential (verbal and written). International profile welcome.
Please send your application in French or English (CV + Cover letter + Book in PDF format < 4 Mb showing details, 3D images, plans and 3 to 5 examples of achievements) by completing the fields on the right.
Note: Please be sure to send your samples in PDF format. We will not follow links to websites.