Type of position: Freelance or fixed-term
Place of work: Florence, Italy
Salary: Depending on experience
Design and management of international interior design projects, from concept design phase through production of “As built” documentation, liaising with Creation and Development Studio Managers.
The Senior Interior Designer will oversee:
- Understand and analyze project feasibility in direct relationship with the Managing Director
- Conduct concept, design and development studies of the projects, based on client’s briefs, liaise with all key contacts in connection with the project (client, project management, etc.) and the in-house design and development teams
- Provide expertise, monitor and check the entire design and development processes including preliminary and subsequent studies, budget constraints, project administration and scheduling
- Report to the Managing Director on the projects state of progress
- Interface with clients to solidify mutual expectations of performance and follow through
- Highly developed artistic sense, high sensitivity for international decoration trends
- Perfect knowledge and understanding of the luxury sector
- Hands-on experience with the various phases of a project
- Strong project timeline management including both internal and external deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills for teamwork as much as for client relationships
- You are autonomous, organized, structured, dynamic and proactive
- Strong client relationship management aptitude
Education & Experience:
8-10 years of experience and Graduate of an Interior design school.
Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign (Rhinoceros and Keyshot appreciated).
Fluent in English is essential (verbal and written). International profile welcome. Fluent in Italian or French in addition to English is preferred.
Please send your application in English (CV + Cover letter + Book in PDF format < 4 Mb showing details, 3D images, plans and 3 to 5 examples of achievements) by completing the fields on the right.
Note: Please be sure to send your samples in PDF format. We will not follow links to websites.