Place of work: Paris (16e), France
Salary: depending on experience - 5 years minimum
Design and management of international interior design projects, from concept design phase through production of “As built” documentation, under the responsibility of the Creation and Development Studio Managers.
The Mid Interior Designer will be in charge of:
- Understanding and analysing needs for project feasibility in direct relationship with the Managing Director.
- Conducting concept, design and development studies of the projects, based on client’s briefs, liaising with all key contacts in connection with the project (client, project management, etc.) and the in house design and development teams.
- Providing expertise, monitoring and checking the entire design and development processes including preliminary and subsequent studies, budget constraints, project administration and scheduling.
- Reporting to the Creation and Development Studio Managers.
- Perfect knowledge and understanding of the luxury sector. - You have a strong technical background and an established experience in design, development and on-site works monitoring for interior design projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- You are creative, organised, rigorous, and reactive.
- Graduate of an Interior design school.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign (Rhinoceros and Keyshot appreciated).
- Fluent in French and English.
Please send your application in French or English (CV + Cover letter + Book in PDF format < 4 Mb showing details, 3D images, plans and 3 to 5 examples of achievements) by completing the fields on the right.
Note: Please be sure to send your samples in PDF format. We will not follow links to websites.